Thursday, May 09, 2013

Picture update :)

Posted by Christoph

I recently received some pictures from my time visiting my friend Isa in Kraków, so I thought it's about time to post some :)
I'll sprinkle some random other ones in there too..

Ich hab kürzlich Bilder aus Kraków erhalten, wo ich im März eine Freundin besucht hab
und dachte, jetzt wäre es eine gute Gelegenheit ein paar davon zu posten :)
Danke!




1. Tag in Kraków vorm Marktplatz
Day 1 in front of Kraków's marketplace



Me again, day 2
Wieder ich, Tag 2
Tag 2 - Day 2


An actual fire spitting dragon :)
Ein echter feuerspuckender Drache!
 
Cutting onion, chemistry style
Zwiebelschneiden, Chemikervariante :)

Step 1 to Sexyness
Step 2 to Sexyness
Complete Sexyness ;)




Any ideas what it means?

Being happy in Switzerland :)


0 comments: