Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Quotes once more :)

Posted by Christoph

I simply love quotes! I love learning what people have to say about life.
I love spreading wisdom and with quotes, it's so much easier, because I don't have to come up with it ;)
I have several posts in draft, please be patient! 
By the way, since I'm not on Facebook right now, I'm gonna need you to share and spread this, please - I count on you! :)


"I strongly believe that my gift from God for His glory isn’t photography or even another outlet like design, but it is to love the humans. That is the ultimate art. That is what we were created for. To be vulnerable. To not care about “awkward” situations, showing direct eye contact, expressing deep feelings; when was it that the world told you to be afraid of speaking life into others? To love God and to love people. To let Christ use you for His divine plans. What an honor that is. What a gift we’ve been given." 
Keaton Webb 


"It’s like, it doesn’t honor God to pretend like everything is OK. That’s the beauty of Jesus that so many people miss. The beauty is that he died on the cross for our sins, but also that he existed the way we exist. He understands what it’s like to lose a friend. He’s not unfamiliar with those emotions. He’s not unfamiliar with the difficulty of human life. To me that’s what makes Jesus as God beautiful. He totally understands. He went out of his way to prove to us that he understands our situation. So when he has something to say, it’s not coming from this high and lofty standpoint. It’s coming from this person who understands intricately the perils of human existence." 
John Mark McMillan  


"Still, we belong to a God who never stops seeking us, and my experience has been that faith is not so much Lost then found as it is being found again and again and again. And to become more like Jesus is to learn the holy work of finding each other."
Addie Zierman


“Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid.”
Frederick Buechner 



“Turn around and believe that the good news that we are loved is better than we ever dared hope, and that to believe in that good news, to live out of it and toward it, to be in love with that good news, is of all glad things in this world the gladdest thing of all. Amen, and come Lord Jesus.”
Frederick Buechner

0 comments: